LDAP Maven Plugin
This plugin provides the goals to:
- Load records into or dump records from an LDAP directory. Records can be dumped to LDIF or DSML formats.
- Launch and shutdown one of the following embedded directory server within the Maven build life-cycle:
- ldap:load Load directory entries from DSML or LDIF format.
- ldap:dump Dump directory entries to DSML or LDIF format.
- ldap:run Run an embedded ApacheDS server.
- ldap:stop Stop an embedded ApacheDS server.
Instructions on how to use the LDAP Maven Plugin can be found here.
To provide you with better understanding of some usages of the LDAP Maven Plugin, you can take a look into the following examples: